In order to maximize the life of your Torianic jewelry, we suggest following the below care instructions:
- Please avoid chemical solutions, shampoos, harsh soaps, lotions, makeup, hairspray, perfumes, excessive sweat, seawater and/or pool water. (Salt water and chlorine can damage your jewelry).
- Remove jewelry during physical activities (Jogging or running, workout, bicycle riding, crossfit, gardening activities, swimming, etc.)
- Chlorine can damage and discolor metals that are alloyed with the gold and can slowly erode the finish and polish of gemstones. Also, lotions and sprays create a film on the jewelry, making it dull and dingy.
- To keep any tarnish or wearfrom setting in, take a soft, generic micro fiber cloth orlens cloth and gently wipe off the surfaces of the jewelry, being sure to get in all the nooks and crannies. Jewelry like chokers and bracelets, which are tight against the skin, are prone to more contact and may need to be cleaned more frequently.
- Keep jewelry dry. Moisture is the main factor that speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Store different types of jewelry separately. We recommend bag (e.g. ziploc bag) with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidation. Always clean your piece before storing.
- Although rare, sometimes individual body chemistries can react with the metal and cause a reaction. Some entities or conditions like hormone levels, pregnancy, medications and more can affect body alkalinity versus acidity, and may cause a reaction with your piece.
THE HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Torianic purchase. Our guarantee supports all Torianic product for the lifetime of the piece. Please contact email@example.com if your jewelry tarnishes or needs repair.
Our in-store and online customer care teams are here to help with styling tips or any product questions. We want you to be completely happy with your Torianic purchase!